ecoBali strives to increase awareness on environmental best practices among communities, individuals, private households, and businesses.
Our programs are designed to encourage practical actions by providing sustainable tools and solutions. Many of our programs are made in collaboration with businesses, NGOs, and community volunteer groups.
Our Program Areas
- Environmental Education: focusing on waste management issues by promoting awareness and waste segregation at the source in schools and communities
- Recycling: collaborating with packaging producers and the recycling industry in order to maximize the recycling of non-organic waste
- Waste Reutilization: striving to find ways to transform waste into other useable objects and prioritize local solutions
- Bring Your Own Bag (BYOB): encouraging the community to utilize reusable shopping bags instead of plastic bags
- Event Support: actively promoting environment activities in the community